Working on your 2020 goals?
If so, you’ll want to listen to this Mastering the Business of Yoga (MBOm) podcast.
In the episode Amanda and I discuss:
• Why yoga teachers should not be afraid or ashamed of trying to grow their incomes
• Realizing that designing a great life is a choice and it is up to you to take charge and do it
• Realizing that what makes you unique is your greatest asset
• The value of finding and learning from mentors (whether it’s from a distance or actively working with them)
• What THE MOST IMPORTANT LESSON IS FOR A NEW YOGA TEACHER
• Celebrating 40 years of practicing yoga with an around the world yoga trip
• Yoga as a way to connect with people and cultures when you are traveling
• How I found yoga as a way to help back pain from scoliosis
• Why I started a blog about yoga, how that changed my practice, and why I think yoga teachers should have someplace to share their voice
• How taking a “Yoga” Road Trip to visit different students and teachers led me to write a book (Yoga Wisdom: Warrior Tales Inspiring You On And Off Your Mat, Nautilus Book Awards Winner)
• A to Z of creating a book, finding an agent and publisher, and publishing a book
• The challenges of marketing a book
• You can also find it on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play or anywhere that you get your podcasts.
• You can also find it here
Honored and grateful to be invited. Thank You Amanda.
Amanda Kingsmith is a 500-hour RYT, a world traveler, a yoga business coach, and a podcast host. Amanda created Mastering the Business of Yoga in 2016 in an effort to help yoga teachers learn more about the business side of yoga and create sustainable yoga businesses that they love. You can learn more at www.mbomyoga.com.